Home >> About Us
About Erie Aviation, Inc.
Erie Aviation's roots go back to the 1960's when the FBO at the Erie Airport started an avionics repair facility. By 1985, this had evolved to working on batteries for commercial airliners and, in 1987, we signed our first representation agreement with a European supplier to BAe and to a fast-growing company in Europe called Airbus.
In the years since, Erie Aviation has become an integral part of the world-wide customer support network for around 15 Airbus suppliers, and we look after airlines in all of the Americas. These companies have in turn grown and our product base now includes aircraft from Boeing, Bombardier, Embraer, Fairchild-Dornier, Saab, Fokker and, of course, also Airbus and BAe.
- Departmental Contacts:
President and CEO
Tad Jakes - EMAIL
Carol Kufner - EMAIL
Director Sales & Marketing
Don Eagley - EMAIL
Director Customer Support & Inventory
Tammi Golen - EMAIL
Director of Operations
John Stemple - EMAIL
Pam Henning - EMAIL
Director of Quality / Chief Inspector
Ken Mosier - EMAIL
Human Resources Director
Jan Larson - EMAIL
- Download our line card in .pdf format - All Suppliers or our Airbus Products Only
Erie Aviation's Customers . . .
- All major US carriers
- Most of the regional and low-cost carriers
- Most Canadian carriers
- Most National Carriers in Latin America
- The largest cargo operators in the United States
- MROs and completion centers for new aircraft
- Helicopter operators worldwide