Helicopter Cockpit Control Boxes
These are the boxes mounted in the cockpit that control things like lights, vipers, fuel supply, engine relays, etc., and they also include the controls in the cyclic and collective grips. In our case they are made by our long-time supplier Sirio Panel SpA and are installed as original equipment on the Leonardo A109 and A119 and on the Leonardo Westland A139.
Erie Aviation now offers repairs for these control boxes as the only factory-authorized repair station outside of Sirio Panel in Italy.
- Dedicated test equipment
- All the latest tech data and manuals
- Direct factory support – training and resolution of technical issues
- Direct access to all required parts
- Warranty authorization
- Cargo Hooks for Eurocopter from Indraero Siren
- Illuminated chart holders from Madelec Aero
- Light-weight carpets from Green Sky Europe
- VIP handsets from Holmberg
- Sliding windows for Eurocopter from Vision System Aeronautics
- Eurocopter Super Puma sun visors and roller blinds from Vision Systems Aeronautics
Need more information? Give us a call at 1-814-838 8934 or send us a note. We'd love to hear from you!